This salad is so good it should be called yummy salad x 2. It's a variation of a salad my Mom used to make, I just added a few different ingredients and subtracted some ingredients I don't care for. I invite you to do the same, add and subtract to create your own yummy-ful masterpiece!
- 1 bag Rotini pasta
- 1/2 a bottle to a whole bottle of Kraft Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette (depending on how much you like salad dressing ).
- 1 can black Olives, left whole or chopped.
- 1 small plastic carton of Cherry Tomatoes, left whole or chopped in half.
- 1/2 an Onion diced.
- 1 Cucumber diced.
- Fill a large pot with water, salt the water. Bring the water to a boil and add pasta. Cook the pasta until Al Dente. Put a large Colander in the sink and dump pasta into it to drain the water. Run cold water over the pasta while it is still in the Colander. Make sure to drain all the water from the pasta then pour it into a large mixing bowl. Salt and pepper it to your liking and toss it to mix.
- Wash all the vegetables and dice them. Drain the black Olives and chop them. Add vegetables and Olives to the pasta, toss together well.
- Add the Sun-Dried Tomato dressing to the mixture and toss well again. Taste a noodle to make sure you put the right amount of salad dressing on. Start off putting very little in, after all you can always add more, but you can't take it back out!
- Enjoy your salad, make sure to keep it refrigerated and it should stay good for about a week.