Monday, October 20, 2008

SilverCrow Creations

I am definitely not someone you would find wandering around a Wal-Mart, and while I do still occasionally shop at places like Target I try to limit my big box store spending as much as I can on my budget. I have a great love for independent stores, especially ones that sell quirky and one of a kind goods. I have found in the past couple of years that there are some great web stores out there that offer unique products, and SilverCrow Creations is one of those web stores. Loaded with just about anything and everything a person could dream of, they have an awesome bead and charm selection, actual vintage goods, a variety of rubber stamps you won't find anywhere else, and tons of cute and unique gift ideas. I absolutely love shopping on SilverCrow and love that each of my receipts I've received has a hand signed Thank You. So I encourage you to check them out, I promise you won't be sorry you did. SilverCrow has a lot to offer in the way of unique Halloween goodies and Day of the Day too! ..as seen below..


I know I've been slow getting projects and recipes posted, but I've been working hard on some new projects and I have several great projects to post this week, so stay tuned!

No comments: