Friday, October 17, 2008

Martha does Halloween


To those of you who hate Martha Stewart, look away! I happen to love Martha, okay maybe I don't love her personally, but I love the people who come up with her super creative and amazing craft projects, and delicious recipes. One of the things Martha does really well is Halloween, and I think her book of Halloween projects is one of the best holiday how-to books of all time. It has great decorating and party ideas, creative costume and face painting how to's, and recipes that are as yummy as they are ghoulish. I highly recommend it to my fellow fall/Halloween lovers, especially if you are throwing a Halloween party. I am strongly encouraging you to stop by the library and check it out, pick it up at your local bookstore, or buy it from Amazon, I can assure you, you will not be disappointed!

No comments: