Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Perry Imitates Art



'Cluster Headache' by Kristen Tercek

Perry Imitating Art

I have long admired the artwork of Kristen Tercek of Cuddly Rigormorits. Her cute yet slightly dark style has me constantly checking her site for her new work. And when Shana Logic sells her prints I squee with delight! One of the prints Shana Logic is currently selling called 'Cluster Headache'-(pictured above, and if you remember I posted about it a couple of weeks ago)- was an instant favorite of mine, for duh reasons. It reminded me so much of my own creation, and fellow tomato pincushion, Perry, that I had to pay homage to the genius of Kristen Tercek with my own interpretation of 'Cluster Headache'. Perry is imitating art in these photos, and he loved it. The photo shoot was done in an old dollhouse of mine, Perry's choice of course, and was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

That's awesome!

Kristin Tercek said...

I'm super-duper flattered! Thank you so much, Perry (and Gretchen too!)
xoxox
Kristin

Gretchen said...

Thanks Fiona!! :)

Kristin-I am so flattered that YOU are flattered! :D xoxoxo