Monday, October 11, 2010

Book Review- Witch Craft



I recently received the new book Witch Craft, Complied by Margaret McGuire and Alicia Kachmar. Witch Craft is a Halloween DIY book with over 25 projects in it, and the cover reads "Wicked Accessories, Creepy-Cute Toys, Magical Treats, and More!" and it does deliver all that and more in it's 96 pages.

This sweet little hardcover book is chalk full of crochet patterns, recipes, plushies, jewelry, and accessories. There is a really nice section in the back of the book about all the "witch crafters" in this book, and even gives the artists blogs and etsy sites. There were even a couple projects in here from a personal favorite of mine, Em and Sprout creator Lindsay Gibson.

I did manage to pick two favorite projects in the book, and trust me, it was hard to chose! My two fav's were the beaded Spider Earrings, and the Fuzzy Bats(the adorable bat on the cover). I promise, if you love Halloween and crafty books as much as I do then this book is a must have.

No comments: