Saturday, October 9, 2010

In the Halloweeny Spirit!

Yes, that's my eerily lit face behind those pumpkins and lanterns

Even though it's extremely unseasonably warm for October here in NE right now, yesterday it hit 91 degrees, I am starting to scheme for Halloween. I know I've probably mentioned before on here, lord knows I have everywhere else, that Halloween is my favorite holiday, which could be why I own enough Halloween themed craft books and magazines to put Amazon out of business.

I am currently working hard on some scary-cute projects for the up coming holiday, including one to enter in the big Craftzine Halloween crafts contest, so wish me luck! In the meantime though, why don't you check out two of my past spooky(and yummy) Halloween projects/treats! I do ahve to apologize for my older Halloween posts, I had just started blogging, wasn't quite sure how to go about writing down instructions yet, and the pics are from an old shoty 6 mega-pixel digi.

*Crispy Halloween Treats

*Halloween Lanterns


Pssst! Check back next week for some Halloween crafts and fun! :)

No comments: