Sunday, November 2, 2008

VOTE!!..or I'll hate you forever...and ever.



The election is so close I can smell, taste and almost touch it (all that really?!). On November fourth we will be electing the next president of the United States along with countless congressmen, senators, state legislators etc. Of course if you don't vote your basically throwing away your rights. To those people who plan on complaining about the outcome of the election, and I know there are plenty of you, and not voting...I have some words of wisdom- if you don't vote you have NO right to complain, or ever say anything about the way things are going in this country, in fact you should be slapped, and hard. My great-grandfather was an immigrant, he came to this country from Russia when he was 17, and he took his right to vote in this country very seriously, he always voted, always. And he had something to say about those people who took that right for granted "If they took away these people's freedom to vote they'd be screaming their heads off"...and he was right. So think about your choice for president on Nov. 4th, and go cast your ballot in this historical election. Of course I have no clue why anyone would want to vote for an angry, crazed old man and his half-brained, blood thirsty, running mate, but if that's your choice and they pull off a win then I hope you can live with that on your conscience when they destroy this country. It's no secret I fully support Obama and Biden, and good God I hope they win for the sake of this country and my sanity!! Yes We Can!!

No comments: