Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Spotlight on: Shana Logic

I am proud to announce that I am already 99% done with my Christmas shopping! After years of last minute shopping and stress, I decided to get a head start this year and started shopping in September, crazy early, I know. If you haven't already started your shopping I suggest starting soon, very soon...so come Christmas time you can kick back and relax, bake cookies, and bask in the glow of a stress free holiday!

If you are looking for unique, indie crafted gifts, and like me prefer shopping online, then Shana Logic is right up your alley! Shana Logic specializes in cute handmade jewelry, clothing, scarves, and other accessories, they have awesome housewares, and even have a new line of makeup called Lime Crime. Shana Logic isn't just cutesy stuff, they have plenty of neato stuff for guys and pets too! Checking out Shana Logic this holiday season is a must!





No comments: