Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spotlight on: ::soop::



Soop rings on Etsy are truly one of a kind! When I first saw these little guys I wondered where they had been all my life, and I promptly ordered a deer and trees ring. I still wasn't sure of my purchase until it arrived in my mail box, (from London I might add) a short while later with a hand penned Thank You no less. I carefully opened my package to find I definitely would not be disappointed with my purchase! These rings are little works of wearable art, I fell in love as soon as I put my little deer ring on, and when I layered the trees ring with it, it was like wearing a tiny diorama on my hand. These adorably awesome rings are not only amazing but they are uber affordable and would make a great present for the person who has everything, or the wildlife lover. I strongly recommend you take a look at these little critters asap!
My links aren't working...Blogger is testing my patience tonight so here is the link to the shop below...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5394858

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! They're SO adorable!!!:)

But are they comfortable for use?

Gretchen said...

Lisa Amber-I have worn mine for long periods of time and have found them to be quite comfortable and lightweight!