Monday, June 14, 2010

Creative Gardening: Tool Caddy

A lovely butterfly in my Mom's garden

I have been watching my Mother garden for years, and she is not only creative in the way she gardens but thrifty and earth friendly as well. So for the next couple of weeks I am going to be sharing some of her most creative gardening ideas. Here is the first-

Golf Bag tool caddy:

Several years ago after my Grandpa passed away my family and I were going through some of his belongings and we came across his old golf bag with cart(just means the golf bag has wheels), nobody knew what to do with it, except my Mom! After lugging shovels, spades, and rakes around the yard for years she had finally found a way to easily move her big gardening tools. To find a old golf bag of your own look at Garage Sales, and thrift stores for a cheap golf bag then simply fill with your tools and wheel or carry around with you while gardening.

3 comments:

garden tool cart said...

this looks genius!

UNKNOWN said...

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! fastening singapore

UNKNOWN said...

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also visum voor Canada