Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Paper, Printer, Scissors, Glue...

No it's not a new version of Rock, Paper, Scissors, it's the rise of Paper craft! Although it's not a new phenomenon, paper crafting has seen on and off popularity since the beginning of the 20th century. I believe the current resurgence of this craft is due partly to it's afford ability in these tough economic times, and the fact that almost every home now days has an ink jet printer. Do a Google search for paper craft and you will come up with numerous blogs and websites that offer free patterns for you to download. In the past few months I have come to really love paper crafting, so for the next week I will be sharing my favorite sites and patterns for this most papery of crafts. I hope you enjoy! Click on the link below the picture to be taken to Canon's site, where I picked up this awesome download for clown fish and mini aquarium.


http://cp.c-ij.com/en/

No comments: