Thursday, February 3, 2011

Handmade Goodies For Valentine's

I love Valentine's Day, I always have. When I was little I could hardly wait for my Mom to take my brother and I to the store to pick out those cheap boxed Valentines to give to my class mates, I'd embellish the envelopes with stickers and glitter, and when the teacher allowed us to I would even put conversation hearts in with the card. When I got older I enjoyed making Valentines for my boyfriends and family, and still do. Whoever you celebrate V-Day with, be it a significant other, family, friends, or even your pet, just remember that nothing says "I love you" like something handmade!

Here are a few fantastic handcrafted Valentine's goodies that anyone would love to receive on Feb. 14th :)


"L'amour Or Less" mounted giclee prints by Cuddly Rigor Mortis artist Kristin Tercek-

Ahhh, it's so cute!!!


Handmade warm fuzzies from Violet Pie's Etsy shop-




'You Are My Sunshine' Necklace from Chocolate and Steel-This handcrafted fine silver necklace comes with a cubic zirconia stone, but can be customized with different birthstones, how cool is that?

No comments: