Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Drum-roll Please.....

First off I'd love to thank everyone who participated in finding our little pincushion friend a name. All of your suggestions were wonderful, so wonderful in fact that I had a really hard time picking a name. When it came down to choosing though it was all up to the pincushion, he had a hard time deciding as well, I mean this is his name we're talking about! So without further delay, The Angry Pincushion's new name is......(drum roll, drum roll, drum rolllllll)....

First Name: Perry
Middle Name: Boris ( I love Russian names)
Last Name: Pincushion

Thanks for being so patient while I work on trying to recover from being sick. Still not feeling great, but am on new antibiotics and am hoping this time they will work for me.

1 comment:

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Nice name, it kinda rolls of the tongue easily. And good initials too, PBP.

Get well soon.