Saturday, September 27, 2008

New beginning!

First post on a new blog, very intimidating, more intimidating than I imagined. I am somewhat inexperienced at this whole blogging thing but what the heck, I'll give it my best shot!

On this blog I am hoping to create an environment that inspires imagination and creativity, two things that are very important in my life. This will hopefully become a place where people come to get and share ideas, and inspiration. I can't wait to start posting craft and DIY projects, recipies, and many other things I haven't quite planned out yet. I will also do my best to showcase local art, and artists in Lincoln and across Nebraska. I know that it is not much to look at right now, but I'm hoping this new en devour will be sprouting it's wings soon! Stay tuned...